Pre-order the EOS M6 and get the EF-M to EF adapter FREE!
Pre-order the EOS 800D or the EOS 77D and get the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM FREE!
Register your purchase on https://canon-cee-bol.sales-promotions.com/ & get a one-year membership to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan and a free access to one of the online photography courses on Fotoshkola!
Offer valid for purchases made until the 31st of May 2017 from Avantech & authorised resellers whilst stocks last.
Terms and Conditions
Promotion & Promoter
1.The Promoter is Canon CEE GmbH, registered at Oberlaaer Strasse 233, 1100 Vienna, (hereinafter referred to as “Canon”).
2. For the selected Canon Products (“Promotional Products”) detailed below, this Canon cameras and lenses Promotion offers one-year membership to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan and a free access to one of the online photography courses Basics of DSLR, Basics of Portrait, Canon My Best Photos (by end of April). Standard extension) with the purchase of selected cameras or lenses. The one-year membership to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan and a free access to the online photography course is bundled with Promotional Products at no additional cost.
5. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, Photoshop and Lightroom are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
1. Promotional Products must be purchased within the Promotional Territory (defined below) between 7th April and 31st May 2017. The date of product purchase must be confirmed by a valid proof of purchase. To be eligible for the promotion, you must submit a claim on the website https://canon-cee-bol.sales-promotions.com/ by 30th June 2017.
2. To register your product and submit your claim for one-year membership to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan and for access to one of the online photography courses Basics of DSLR, Basics of Portrait, Canon My Best Photos (by end of April). (Standard extension) please follow the claims procedure in accordance with the instructions below.
The Promotional Products must be purchased within one of the following Promotional Territories: Slovenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Romania, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kaliningrad, Armenia, Malta & must be purchased from an authorised reseller. Malta authorised resellers: Avantech San Gwann, Boatcare Portomaso St. Julians, Captured Memories Victoria Gozo, A to Z Attard & Pavi, Datasolv, Intercomp Marsa The Point Pama & The Plaza, Focal St. Julians, ILAB Qormi, KVH Rabat, Klikk B’Kara & Zejtun, Merlin Blata I-Bajda, Micro Data Technology Gzira, Photocity Valetta, Scan Marsa & Birkirkara, Tony’s Photo Studio Zabbar, www.tecogy.com.
The selected Canon products eligible under this Canon cameras and lenses Promotion offer (the “Promotional Products”)are: EOS 77D, EOS 800D & EOS M6.
Promotional Products must be new and genuine Canon products and must have been supplied and distributed to retailers by Canon group companies located in the Promotional Territory listed : Slovenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Romania, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kaliningrad, Armenia, Malta. Please, check with your retailer that this is the case to avoid disappointment.
5. Promotional Products must be new and genuine Canon products. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Canon group of companies in any way (including but not limited to parallel or “grey” products) will not qualify under this promotion.
6. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
7. This offer is available to end users only. Claims by businesses or individuals who make bulk purchases (being more than 4 Promotional Products during the Promotional Period) will not be eligible to enter this Promotion. Distributors and retailers are excluded from the promotion and are not eligible to claim on behalf of their customers.
8. All Claimants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to register your product and claim your Promotional Warranty
1. All Claimants must be aged 18 or over. By making a claim under this promotion and registering your product, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are not 18 and/or do not wish to be bound by the terms of this Promotion, please do not submit your claim.
2. To claim your code for one-year membership to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan and access to Fothkola.net online photography courses courses Basics of DSLR, Basics of Portrait, Canon My Best Photos (by end of April) andcorrectly complete and submit an online claim form registering your product (including specifying valid product serial number(s)*) https://canon-cee-bol.sales-promotions.com/
3. Claims will be accepted up to and including the 30th June 2017 . Claims received after 30th June 2017 will not be accepted by Canon.
4. All claims will require you to upload a camera or lens serial number and model, and the name of a store the purchase of a Promotional Product was made. Canon also may require additional proof of purchase (e.g. a copy of receipt or online order and payment confirmation and/or warranty copy).
5. Canon will not process any claims which are received after the applicable claim period or closing date, or which are, at its sole discretion, incomplete or illegible. Canon will not be responsible for claims delayed or not successfully received.
* For help on where to find your serial number please click http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/where_to_find_your_serial_number
6. On validation of the claim, Claimants will receive an email confirmation that their claim has been accepted. If you do not receive such email confirmation within 8 working days of submitting your claim, or do not have access to a computer, please contact our customer care on firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Canon reserves the right to invalidate any incomplete, incorrect or unsubstantiated claim.
8. Claimants are solely responsible for paying any taxes that they are required to pay by law and Canon shall not be responsible or liable toward claimants or any other party for any damage, losses or expenses incurred by claimant of any third party due to lack of or delay of such tax payments.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any Claimant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Canon’s employees or agents.
2. Canon reserves the right to audit any claims to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents. Canon reserves the right to exclude claims and/or Claimants if it suspects that the promotion is being abused in any way. Canon’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Promotional Products are subject to availability while stocks last. Canon will not be liable for the failure of retailers to fulfil orders of Promotional Products during the Promotional Period.
4. Canon reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this promotion at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the Claimant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Personal Data Protection
Canon CEE GmbH, Canon Europa N.V., registered at Bovenkerkerweg 59, 1185 XB, Amstelveen, The Netherlands and Canon Europe Limited registered in United Kingdom under a registration number 4093977 having a place of business at 3 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge UB11 1ET, United Kingdom are the Data Controllers for the purposes of applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data supplied by any Claimants in relation to this promotion. The control and processing of personal data, whether by Canon or any of its authorized third parties, is strictly in accordance with necessary data privacy laws and regulations. Personal Data will only be stored and processed by Canon or its authorized third parties for the purposes of administering this Promotion unless otherwise agreed. If Claimants do not wish to have their contact information used for marketing purposes or to enable Canon to contact them in future regarding similar promotions, they should NOT check the relevant “opt-in” box when completing the claim form. Data Controllers can use the Personal Data in order to communicate with Claimants and to manage their customer relationship, including, but not limited to, by sending to Claimants information about Canon products and services via direct messaging or other means of communication. This right is given to the Data Controllers only if Claimant gives his consent to receive corresponding messages in the online claim form.
Law and Jurisdiction
Nothing contained herein shall restrict any rights you may have as a consumer.
To the extent permitted by law, this promotion, these terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Vienna.