All you need to get started…plus a little something more.
Buy any one of the selected cameras and we will give you a Free pack of photography skill and assignment cards. One of the cards is tied in with a competition that can win you a € 100 Canon Photo-Video voucher.
Logon to our CanonMalta.com Facebook page to find out which card it is. Full details on how to participate on the “Terms and Conditions” below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. About the promotion:
1.1 Promotion is valid for purchases made from 13th of November 2017 until Sunday 7th of January 2018 or whilst stocks last.
1.2 The competition is open to Maltese Islands residents only. Employees of Avantech Ltd, as well as their immediate families are not eligible.
2.1 Buy any one camera forming part of this promotion (list below) and get a free pack of ‘see the bigger picture’ photography skill and assignment cards.
2.2 Go onto the CanonMalta.com Facebook page to view the selected assignment card for the photo competition.
2.3 Follow these steps to participate:
- Access our Canon Malta.com Facebook page.
- Click on the WIN! tab on the left hand side menu on our Facebook page.
- Like our facebook page.
- Upload your created photo in JPEG format.
- Fill out the remaining fields and press the “Submit” button.
- Wait for the Facebook confirmation – “Thank you for your submission. Good luck!” together with your submitted photo to appear.
- Share your photo to get as many likes as possible.
- Facebook users may vote once for one of the participating photos. The top 20 most voted for photos will enter the final round.
- Two photographers and one Avantech representative will vote for their favourite photo based on the following criteria. :
a) Conformity and relevance to card instructions.
c) Commercial appeal.
- The winner will be contacted and asked to forward us the winning photo as well as the proof of purchase by email.
- The prize will be presented at our showroom in San Gwann. A photo of the prize presentation will be taken to be shared on our social media and other platforms.
2.4 The competition is open to an unlimited number of participants.
2.5 Only one photo is allowed per entrant.
2.6 The submitted image should be taken with the purchased Canon DSLR forming part of this promotion. The EXIF data of the winning photo will be checked to make sure that the camera corresponds to the purchased model on the receipt.
2.7 The photo should not have a watermark.
2.8 The photo should be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered. Furthermore, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs. It should also not have been offered for sale, been the source of any income or entered into any other competition.
3.1 All Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3.2. Promotional Products, Territory and Periods
3.3 This promotion is only available on purchases of the promotional products as listed below, purchased from the Canon distributor (Avantech, San Gwann) or one of the authorised resellers (listed below)
3.4 This promotion is only valid on products purchased from Avantech Ltd, the official Canon distributor for Malta and is not valid on product imported into Malta by any other means.
4. List of authorised resellers:
- Captured Memories, Victoria Gozo
- A to Z Electronics, Attard & Pavi
- Ciancio’s Photo Studio, Hamrun
- Datasolv, Attard
- Intercomp Marsa, The Point, Pama & The Plaza
- Focal, St. Julians
- ILAB, Qormi
- Klikk, B’Kara & Zejtun
- Micro Data Technology
- Photocity, Valetta
- Photo Images, Birkirkara
- Scan, Marsa & Birkirkara
- Tony’s Photo Studio, Zabbar
5. List of eligible products:
- EOS 1300D
- EOS 750D
- EOS 760D
- EOS 800D
- EOS 200D
All configurations of the above models are eligible for this promotion.
6.1 By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and Avantech Ltd. reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and at its absolute discretion if Avantech has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
6.2 Avantech Ltd. reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if the circumstances arise outside of its control.