This powerful software is both modular and configurable, so it can be adapted to fit the specific needs of any business; large corporations, small offices, education establishments, local government, copy shops and print rooms.
- The Universal Driver allows users to print through a common user interface regardless of the make or manufacture of the device. This removes the need to understand different print drivers and ensures the correct print output with no loss in functionality.
- The reporting system allows an organisation to monitor, track and control how much each printer, department, project group or user is costing the company.
- The Secure Printing module ensures sensitive documents can only be retrieved when the user authenticates at the device using an appropriate identification method.
- uniFLOW also enables Follow Me Print” where a user can print a job on any device in the fleet regardless of where the job was sent to or from.
Customised workflows can be created so that documents can be scanned directly to their email accounts, network folders or document management system for increased efficiencies.
- Scanned documents can transformed into useable electronic form or converted to a format, such as Microsoft Word, so the user can edit the document at their PC.
- uniFLOW guarantees enhanced security by monitoring all device activity. A record of every copy, print, fax or scan performed is stored for audit purposes and examined for key words to prevent confidential documents being reproduced.
- The Rules & Routing module allows organisations to set intelligent rules around printing, ensuring that users print to the correct device based on a variety of criteria such as the type of job or the number of pages.
A well controlled scanning and print environment allows staff to power through jobs, increase overall output, and spend more time on revenue-generating tasks.