COMPETITION TO WIN A €1000 VOUCHER FROM AVANTECH
Competition runs from 30th October 2013 to 15th January 2014 and is open to all Maltese residents. Exclusions apply. Promoter: Avantech Ltd.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By submitting your entry to this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
- Competition open to Malta residents excluding employees and their immediate families of Avantech Limited and their affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
- The Competition runs from 28th October 2013 until 15th January 2014. (“Competition Period”).
- The Competition shall include one (1) prize draw at the end of the Competition Period.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must seek the permission of their parent/guardian before entering this Competition.
- Identity verification will be required at one point during the fulfilment process: At the point of accepting their status as prize winner where the winner will be asked to verify their name by providing their Identity Card or Passport document.
- The prize is fixed and is a €1000 voucher redeemable against any Canon Photo Video equipment and valid for one year (12 months)
- A winner under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or an adult duly authorised by their parent or legal guardian when collecting their competition prize.
- To enter, participants are required to fully complete the competition ticket given to them with their purchase of a Canon DSLR or Canon Lens and deposit it with the Canon Authorised Reseller or at the Promoter’s offices in San Gwann.
- Following the draw which will take place at the Promoter’s offices the prize will be handed over in person to the owner of the first drawn competition ticket that has been fully and correctly completed.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs, liabilities, damages or losses incurred by a prize winner in connection with the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or mis-sent for any reason whatsoever.
- No alternative prize is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition at any time without liability.
- The Promoter and it associated companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Competition and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Competition does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Competition, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Competition and/or invalidate affected entries. No responsibility will be accepted for website, telecommunication or technical fault.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to participate in related publicity including their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoter’s publicity.
- This Competition is subject to the laws of Malta and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
- The Promoter will collect personal information for the purpose of administering this Competition and future Avantech promotional activity. This may include contacting the winner via text messages or calls regarding this Competition. In administering this Competition any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current Maltese data protection legislation and, other than in connection with the running of this Competition and performance of the prize, will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter retains the right to amend the terms and conditions at any point.