Be story ready for the new school year!
With the new school year starting, printing school papers is definitely on your mind.
What to look for in a printer for back to school:
- Compact size, so it does not take up too much of your desk.
- Multiple connectivity options, because printing should not be restricted to just the home computer.
- Individual ink tanks, this way you only change the inks that run out.
- Automatic two-sided printing, making prints easier on your pocket and the environment.
- Style, because your printer should not upset your interior design.